Have a Tweet Birthday!

Happy Friday everyone.  I hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend.

My Mom has been taking care of me for the past week or so since my hubby works away from home and I’m now home from surgery.  I asked her to look through all my fun Power Poppy stamps and pick an image and a theme for me to make a card for you all today.  So she chose the sweet little birdie in the heart wreath from the Folk Heart stamp set.

I coloured it in using my Polychromos Pencils and then Copic air brushed it with my Catherine Pooler Designs “Turkish Delight” stencil.  I even misted it with a little bit of Tsukineko’s Gold Shimmer Mist for some sparkle.

Now come and check out what my fellow Bloomies have created to share with you today…

And before you go, I have some Easter weekend giveaways happening.  One on my Instagram account and the other on my YouTube channel.  Click the images below for further details of how you can WIN some Power Poppy stamps of your very own!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg7JgtMDod3/?taken-by=i_card_so_hard https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBUnkQkwRjg&t=20s

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Ally ~


supplies:
stamps: Power Poppy (Folk Heart, Short Stacks)
inks: Catherine Pooler Designs (Black Jack, Seafoam), Polychromos Pencils, Copic Markers, Tsukineko (Gold Shimmer Mist)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White), Simon Says Stamp (Mint)
stencil:  Catherine Pooler Designs (Turkish Delight)
diesMy Favorite Things (Stitched Rectangles)

4 comments:

Tracey Magner said...

Hi, What a Beautiful card, Love the coloring and the colors you picked. Your Mom picked a great stamp. Awesome post today, sounds like you are feeling better, I hope continue to get better. Hugs and prayers

CherylQuilts said...

Hey, sweet Ally! So happy to know that your mom is with you while DH is away working, and I know you are having a wonderful time being with her. She surely picked a sweet stamp set, and you made a darling card with it! Just love your coloring and the wonderful stenciling (should incorporate stenciling more in my cards). Continuing to pray for you to feel better each day and that you will be back to your wonderful self soon! Warm, sunny hugs, and Happy Easter, sweet friend! Love you! xoxo

Marjeta said...

Beautiful vibrant colors. Love them. Stamp is super.

Jean said...

So very pretty.

 
09 10