More "All That Jazz" Love!

https://shop.catherinepooler.com/collections/new?aff=49

Howdy again!  I was up late last night being inspired to get inky so I pulled out all of my fun Catherine Pooler Designs goodies to play with again.

First I created this fun card using the “Bloomin’ Bouquet”, “Leaf Motifs” and “Music Notes Background” stamp sets.  My beautiful greeting is from the previously released “Simply Stated” stamp set.
I used Premium White Cardstock along with the following CP inks: Sweet Sixteen, Sugared Lavender, Aquatini, Lime Rickey and Black Jack ink  And I could resist layered in some fun white die cut leaves from the ornate “Fallen Leaves Dies”.

For my second card I used the fun Congratulations stamp from the “Simply Stated” stamp set, masked it off and then stamped a variety of blooms and ferns from the new “Grateful Heart” stamp set.  After masking I used some All That Jazz ink to blend into the back ground.

I used the very useful “Geo Trio Stencil” to create the multiple polka dot back ground along with the striped back ground using Lime Rickey ink. I used the fun mini dotted line from the “Simply Stated” stamp set over top of the stripes.
I coloured in my blooms and ferns using Polychromos Pencils and added some white gel pen detail to the lettering.


Time to shop... click the image below to go to the CP shop...
https://shop.catherinepooler.com/collections/new?aff=49

Thanks for checking out my midnight creations!  Which one is your favourite?
 
~ Ally ~


supplies: (all Catherine Pooler Designs products unless otherwise indicated)
stamps:  Grateful Heart, Music Notes Background, Simply Stated, Bloomin’ Bouquet, Leaf Motifs 
cardstock:  Premium White Cardstock
inks:  Black Jack, All That Jazz, Sugared Lavender, Lime Rickey, Sweet Sixteen, Aquatini, Polychromos Pencils
stencils:  Geo Trio Stencil
dies:  Fallen Leaves
other: Sakura (White Gel Pen), Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh – Mermaid Mix)

1 comment:

Andrea Hastilow said...

You've treated us to two fab cards, great flowers, great colours used and stunning backgrounds. Love both of them x

 
09 10