A Late Easter Greeting!

Happy Wednesday all!  I’m just getting around to making some cards with some of the Easter critters I painted and coloured up this past week.

This fun little card is using the latest MFT Color Challenge as inspiration…

I couldn’t help stamping and colouring up these cuties from the new “Hoppy Friends” from My Favorite Things


I also used the Stitched Rectangles Dies, Surf and Turf dies (to make that little bunny jump up and down!), Grassy Edges and Rolling Hills dies.  I used the Mini Cloud Edges stencil to create my sky with Broken Chine Distress Oxide ink.

And here is the inside of my card…
Aren’t those chickies cute??

Thanks for stopping in for a visit!  See you soon!

~ Ally ~


stamps: MFT (Hoppy Friends)
cardstock:  MFT (Grout Grey, Peach Bellini, Coral Crush), Recollections (110# White), Bazzill (Light Blue), Arches Watercolour Cardstock
dies: MFT (Stitched Rectangles, Surf and Turf, Grassy Edges and Rolling Hills), Pretty Pink Posh (Scallop Frames), Studio Katia (Easter)
inks: Versafine (Onyx Black), Ranger Distress Oxides (Broken China)
stencils: MFT (Mini Cloud Edges)

No comments:

 
09 10