Big Bouquets & Vitamin ME!

Happy Friday all!


It’s the first Friday of the month so our newest Power & Spark Challenge is up…. except this month it’s a little bit different!  Make sure to check out Marcella’s latest challenge for the month right HERE.  It’s an EASY one to play along with!

So today I decided to pull out the BIG guns… I mean … the BIG bouquets and have a go at a rather “messy” version of the spot light challenge.  I chose to use the large floral bouquets from “Pure Prairie Spirit” and “Burst of Kindness”.

I stamped out my entire panel first then I die cut the “SMILE” sentiment out.  Then I cut the large heart and then the 2 smaller hearts to create the initial back ground.

And here is a list of my Copic Markers that I used for colouring today.

Now…. go on and check out what my fellow Bloomies have created to share with you today…
Allison Cope
Christine Okken – go here next!

Don't forget to check out the Power Poppy Blog for all the details on the newest challenge for April!


Thanks for stopping by!

~ Ally ~


supplies:
stamps: Power Poppy (Burst of Kindness, Pure Prairie Spirit)
inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers, Sakura (White Gel Pen), Simon Says Stamp (Fog – Envelope)
patterned paper: My Favorite Things (Black & White Stripes 6x6)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White), MFT (Grout Grey – Envelope)
diesMy Favorite Things (Stitched Rectangles, Smile), Hero Arts (Hearts)
tools: We R Memory Keepers (Envelope Punch Board)

7 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Girlfriend this is gorgeous! So creative and so well executed! It feels like an illustration from a book. Beautiful work!

Emily said...

This coloring is just beautiful. I love your card showing the colors that you used. Is that something you would share?

Jackie W said...

Love the card! And your color notes card is genius. Back to the drawing board-er-coloring board. Cheers!

Linda Pekrul said...

My gosh! This is fantastic Ally! I'm really blown away! Hope you're continuing to feel better every day!

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Ally! What a burst of creativity and beauty! I love it, and I really enjoy looking at this card over and over and just loving it again! Such an amazing design and so very clever with the dies! Beautifully done, and thanks for sharing your gifts and creativity with us! Sunny hugs, sweet friend, and I'm praying for you to feel better and stronger each day!! xoxo

Marcella Hawley said...

HOLY MOLY ALLY!!!! I'm going to have to spend some time just staring at all of the intricate little parts of this incredible creation. Trying to get my head around how you approached it, and I'm sitting here, slack-jawed. You're such a special being!!!!

Wendy said...

Just Wow!! That is so uniquely beautiful <3

 
09 10